- 4 PACK OF TOOTHBRUSHES will last one person a full year. Buy a pack of 4 toothbrushes for each person in your household. Charcoal naturally kills bacteria helping keep your mouth clean!
- KEEP ALL THOSE PLASTIC toothbrushes out of the oceans and landfills. These bamboo toothbrushes are a great way to help keep the earth green.
- BPA FREE BRISTLES are soft and made from high quality PBT
- 100% PLASTIC FREE ZERO WASTE PACKAGING. ZERO WASTE means we try to use as little packaging as possible while using all recycled material! Each pack comes with 4 individually numbered toothbrushes numbered 1-4
- SMOOTH & NATURAL BAMBOO HANDLE will never splinter and is water resistant. Stronger and harder than wood, Bamboo is also more durable and healthier than any plastic. No need to dry the handle after use, just rinse your toothbrush and put back into its holder, just like you would with any other old plastic toothbrush
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends changing out your toothbrush every 3 months. After normal wear and tear your bristles start to get worn out creating a less effective toothbrush. Clinical studies show that a worn out toothbrush removes less plaque than a new toothbrush. Your toothbrush builds up a large number of bacteria, so common sense practices also suggests to replace your toothbrush every 3 months. It is also a good idea to replace your toothbrush after getting over a illness. WHY CHARCOAL
Activated charcoal has many benefits and that is why we chose to infuse our toothbrush bristles with charcoal. Charcoal naturally has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Because of this it helps fight cavities, plaque buildup, and bad breath. One last AMAZING property of charcoal is its whitening properties. Charcoal can help remove coffee, soda, tea, wine and many more stains from your teeth giving your teeth a bright white shine. KEEP THE EARTH GREEN
Almost 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes make it to our landfills every year. All that plastic can take up to 1,000 years to decompose and can even leak pollutants into the surrounding soil and water.It's time to make a difference, WowE Bamboo Toothbrushes are not only biodegradable but there are many upcycling ideas the handle can be used for. Garden markers and stirring sticks are just a couple of the many upcycling ideas. WHY BAMBOO
Bamboo is environmentally friendly because it grows super fast, over a yard per day that's over 3 feet every single day, plus bamboo can grow in close proximity to each other. Bamboo works great as a toothbrush because it naturally repels water, doesn't splinter and is antimicrobial. Now why would you use anything but bamboo? WowE Bamboo
WowE is today’s toothbrush choice for environmentally and hygiene conscious men, women and children. Its bamboo handle and brush base are biodegradable, light and hand-friendly. WowE’s soft, optimum bristles, made from BPA-free, recyclable PBT are perfect for all ages’ teeth and gums. Equal to the life of any plastic toothbrush, WowE elevates conscious product choices with its Earth sustaining packaging and overall ecology-minded appeal.