1. We are all beautiful and uniquely constructed. You get one body, one mind, one heart, figure out what each needs and nurture it to the max!
2. It’s okay to say, “No.” It’s okay to take chances. It’s okay to change your mind. It’s okay to be wrong.
3. Fully forgive yourself for the choices you made when you were young and learn from them; the human brain isn’t fully developed until 25 years old!
4. Learn something new every year, every month, every week, every day!
5. Keep a calendar & refer to it daily so you don’t forget!
6. Demonstrating, through role modeling, is much more effective than persistently telling your children what to do, how to behave, and who to become.
7. The right partner will love even the worst parts of you.
8. Let food and proper nutrition be thy medicine. Proactively empower your health. I’d rather pay a farmer than a doctor.
9. Collect moments, not things. Listen and play music whenever possible!
10. Laughter is truly the best medicine and you’re never too old to play!
11. Our expectations for people may be too high. We are HUMAN! Forgiveness is essential for growth.
12. Celebrate others’ successes. Candles don’t lose their flame from lighting other candles.
13. Making my bed every single day helps me wake up with an organized mindset.
14. My girls may forget many of the things I say and do with them, at their present young ages, but they are never going to forget the way I make them feel.
15. Call Grandparents as much as possible.
16. Always be true to yourself, even at times of adversity.
17. The process of getting to the ultimate goal is just as important as the end result.
18. A positive mindset can change EVERYTHING!
19. Opening my blinds each morning and letting the sun shine in is the automatic refresh of a new day and a grateful heart.
20. The less time I spend critiquing my outward appearance in front of a mirror the more I actualize my true inner beauty.
21. Never use a scale to determine my worth.
22. Listen more. Talk less. Really hear people.
23. When talking to my children always get down to their eye level and validate their feelings.
24. Be mindful about protecting our beautiful planet. Once you need less, you will have more.
25. When looking for inspiration and perspective, get lost in nature and all of its’ beauty.
26. Make a plan, big or small, then follow it. Then make another plan.
27. Be present in the moment, as much as possible!
28. Realize that inevitably life delivers difficult times, but they will pass. It is during those hard times that survival skills develop, strengthen and demonstrate authentic character.
29. Connecting with a higher power expands my universe.
30. Only answer what children are really asking. They will ask what they are ready to know.
31. If you’re feeling down, put up post-its all around with positive self talk, it will help.
32. Gathering my children and collectively engaging in yoga and some peaceful time, after school, gives all of us a chance to unwind.
33. Always be kind. You have no idea what’s going on in someone else’s life.
34. Find the least stressful way to deal with difficult people that you need to have in your life.
35. Create a home environment that makes you happy.
← Older Post
Newer Post →