Because recycling facilities process everything by hand you cannot recycle the razor blades in your recycling bin at home. It is best to buy a razor bank to store the used blades until you collect enough to take them to your local recycling center so they can process them properly. As a last resort you can put them in your curbside waste bin.
- Apply your favorite shaving cream
- Keep the razor at a 30 degree angle
- Apply very little pressure letting the weight of the razor do the work for you
- Shave in small short strokes rinsing the razor after each stroke
- Make sure to be careful in certain problem areas. That can be the jawline, below and above the lip, around the knee and any other contoured or sensitive region
- To keep a clean shave it is recommended to change razor blades every 3-5 shaves
If the handle of your razor looks a little dull, you can use coconut oil to give it a new shine and to add a little extra protection.